Did you know that you can quickly and easily set up a reward for a customer that books early ?
This type of pricing rule changes the price of tickets a given number of days before an event occurs.
• You set the number of days before that the activity must be booked before the discount becomes effective
• The discount you offer can be based on either an amount, percentage or a fixed price
• Set the date range that orders must be placed in order for the discount to apply
• Set the date, time range and/or days of the week the activity must take place in order for the discount to apply
• Apply to all or selected activities and/or ticket types
Take a look at the simple setup page below that shows a 10% discount being applied for bookings that are made more than 90 days in advance:
This ‘Enterprise’ plan feature is the perfect solution for any business that wants to incentivise early bookings to improve cash flow.
Our online booking system software is not only a great way to make sure that your customers can book with ease, it is also designed to help your business be not only more effective but profitable also.
For further information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us by phone: +44(0)208 736 0566