Did you know that you can quickly and easily set up a reward or uplift the price for a customer that books for selected time slots ?
This type of pricing rule can change the price of tickets during specific date or time ranges. This can be used to flex prices during your busiest – or perhaps quietest – periods.
• You set the increase or decrease price value
• The discount or price increase you offer can be based on either an amount, percentage or a fixed price
• Set the date range that orders must be placed in order for the price rule to apply
• Set the date, time range and/or days of the week the activity must take place in order for the price rule to apply
• Apply to all or selected activities and/or ticket types
Take a look at the simple setup page below that shows a 10% discount being applied for bookings that are made for activities taking place 1-31st May between either 9am-11am OR 16:00 and 17:00:
This ‘Enterprise’ plan feature is the perfect solution for any business that wants to actively manage the pricing of selected time slots in order to maximise their revenue.
Our online booking system software is not only a great way to make sure that your customers can book with ease, it is also designed to help your business be not only more effective but profitable also.
For further information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us by phone: +44(0)208 736 0566